Saturday, September 15, 2007

I have been a good boy lately.
As usual. (:
Saw a Chihuahua when Mummy brought me down last night.
Mummy's friend was waiting for the bus and then this Chihuahua came over.
I wanted to make friends with him but he scolded me.
Hmph. The owner says that he isn't very friendly.


So after waiting for the bus,
we went home.


Pictures time! (:


Chewy ball.

Ooooh! What's there?

Lazy night.

WowWow.

Penguin baby.

Zzzz.

Cute puny tail.

Somehow, my body looks short here.

HELLO! :D

Eh. I was trying to eat my apple?



That's all pals!

1 comment:

powder-puff said...

heya RAINY!!!


A chihuahua that dosen't want to be friends with you....... thats just crazy!!!!!!!!!


loved all the pictures especially the one of your cute little stubby tail!!!



have a great weekend rainy!!!


peace out
puff