Saturday, October 20, 2007

Wee!
Changed my bedsheet.
Guess what colour is it?
PINK!
Should have known it.
But it is nicer now.
Because my previous one was torn till.......o.o


Mummy spent 2 hours yesterday combing my fur for me.
I was constantly trying to escape. =x
Then today, it's bath time.
Mummy spent 45 minutes combing me again.
And cut so much fur off me! o.o
But I think I look much more handsome. (:


Ok.
So Mummy took a video for me.
I was refusing for my beard to be combed.
And so I look grumpy.
Please don't laugh. xp


My grumpy look for beard combing.

2 comments:

powder-puff said...

hey RAINY!!!!!

AAAARRROOO sounds like it was a bath day.........O-o

Judging from the video you put up quite the fight, and even when you are grumpy youre still ADORABLE!!!

peace out
puff

WanJun (: said...

Puff, THANKS! :D
I am always grumpy whenever it's beard combing time.
But I am forever letting treats get the better of me. :p

Paws, Rainy.