Sunday, October 7, 2007

Mummy just told me that Herbie, a GR, passed away on Friday.
I don't know Herbie at all but still, it's sad to know that a fellow woof-friend is gone.
Be happy Herbie. (:
Hope you are in a good place now.


Mummy says that she is afraid of losing me someday too.
Should I really go to the Rainbow bridge, she will probably cry and cry.
But going over to the otherside is a process sooner or later to come.
And I guess in us dogs, it is coming much more sooner than it is to a human.
And should that day come when it's time for me to go, I wouldn't know what to do.
There's still so much I have yet to do.
I still have not pee/poo in the toilet for Mummy to see. =p


Now back to the event.
I CAN'T GO!


*Rainy, you are a jinx*


Yes.
Why does it have to rain everytime when I am going out?
That's it!
I don't want to be called RAINY anymore!
From now on, call me SUNNY!
Hmph! ):<

*fine fine, Rai...erh, Sunny. cool down*


Ok. Maybe Rainy sounds better.
But still if it rains again the next time I am planning to go out, I am through with this name.
Enough complaining.
I have had a long day today.
Eating biscuits, running here and there.
Time for a nap! :D

No comments: