Saturday, November 3, 2007

Wee!
I was brought to the petshop for a grooming.
A small one.
Shaved my butt fur and my eyebrows.
Now I feel like a butt-naked dog!
I cant even stand for a minute without sitting down.
Ok. Maybe not so much of a WEE!
More like a BOO! ):


Mummy bought a retractable leash for me.
So that I won't keep pulling on the leash and thus coughing more.
But it's hard to control me.
Mummy is still mastering the skill.


Now I want to complain about this stupid auntie!
After Mummy touched me, all Mummy did was accidentally brushed this auntie's hand.
And the auntie actually 'tsk-ed' and went to wipe her hand!
STUPID!
Think you very clean meh? xp


Me waiting for Mummy and Ah-ma outside the clinic.

My lovely bed with my toy.

RAHH! CHEW!

Eh. Hello?

What is this? My bed?

Ahh! Yes. I can feel the warmth.



Woohoo!
I am turning 11 months old soon.
*JUMPS* :D

No comments: