Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hello people!
I haven't been updating as regularly.
So am here to update now! :D


Mummy bought a new squeaky toy for me yesterday.
A crocodile!
RAHH! xp
And brought me for a walk around the beautiful housing estate.
I saw many HUGE doggies.
And Mummy thought I was fat!
Hurph!
Wait till she see the size of those doggies there.


Oh.
Mummy is doing some clearance sale of my unused stuff.
Will post up the pictures in another post. (:


Now for some of my pictures!


Hiding myself in Mummy's blanket.

Actually I am chewing it! xp

Ahh! Caught! I hide!

Forget it. Since I am already caught, might as well continue. (:



Mummy brought me down at night to wait for Ah-ma.
So we waited and waited and waited.


See my long shadow casting across the floor.

Yikes! Too bright!

Messy bed and messy me.

Sleeping.

This is my hamster friend. Tubby! (:



Ok.
Now back to sleeping for me.
After I post up the pictures of the stuffs to sell.

No comments: